10 reasons you should eat more freeze dried foods
Freeze dried strawberries
Here are 10 reasons you should eat more freeze dried foods.
1) Freeze-drying is a process that preserves food by removing 98 percent of its water content. This prevents food from spoiling, while still maintaining flavor, color, texture, and nutritional value.
2) Freeze dried food can last for years.
3) Most researchers agree that the amount of nutrients lost from freeze-drying is miniscule.
4) Freeze dried fruit are rich in antioxidants and fiber.
5) Freeze dried foods are great to use as disaster preparedness food. You should stock freeze dried food in your hurricane prepardedness kit.
6) Freeze dried food are light because they have had water removed so they are ideal for camping, hiking and outdoor activities.
7) Freeze dried foods are more calorie dense so you can eat less of them and get the calories you need.
8) Freeze dried foods are fun because they are crunch and have a nice mouth feel. Some eat like a snack chip.
9) Freeze dried foods can be eaten as part of abalanced died. They should not be a replacement but to supplement the freeze food in your.
10) Freeze dried fruit and vegetables is great way to get more of these food into your diet, in a convenient and delicious way.
- Shop for freeze dried foods at http://freezedriedheaven.com